Benjamin Preschool Signature Seven Stages of Wellness
- Well-rounded, eager to learn children who gain exposure to a wide spectrum of knowledge in a variety of ways
- Well-mannered, socially adaptable children who know how to communicate their needs
- Well- spoken, confident children who present their perspectives while being respectful of the perspectives of others
- Well-nourished, who are introduced to a variety of whole foods, and who understand that what goes in their bodies affects its ability to function optimally
- Well-versed, knowledgeable children who are adept at life’s leading and supporting roles
- Well-grounded children who love God, follow Christ’s example and manifest the fruits of the Spirit
- Well-loved, protected children who grow up in a nurturing environment where teachers always put children first.
2445 Church Road | Smyrna, GA 30080 | +1 (770) 749-7703
Dr. Verna Benjamin-Lambert, Principal and Co-Founder
Nova Southeastern University, Ed.D. Educational Leadership
Nicole Kelly, Director of Curriculum and Special Programs
Yale University, B. A. Theatre Studies Georgetown University, J. D.
Lauren Lambert, Director of Performing Arts
New York University, B.F.A. Musical Theatre Tisch School of the Arts